
A few days ago while attending to his fatherly duties of keeping our son clean (while I worked), Mike got an unexpected surprise. One might even say an unwelcome unexpected surprise. This is one of the moments I've always feared- and it's right up there with being abducted by aliens or waking up in a bathtub full of ice with my kidneys gone (ok- maybe not that bad)- but it looks like I dodged the bullet this time. Our method of getting David ready to bathe usually consists of taking off his clothes and diaper, wrapping him in his towel, and walking down the hall to the bathtub. While in process of carrying out these events the other night, Mike said all of a sudden he thought Man- something feels really warm... I'll leave you to fill in the rest...



3 people are wicked awesome. to A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Bathroom:
What you call an unwelcome, unexpected surprise, I call Saturday night...
Um...ewwwww! But I guess that's what gifts a child gives! Along with giggles and gas...I can't wait!
That makes me want to start leaving the diaper on until we get in to the bathroom. Ick.
Post a Comment