
We're going to Galveston this morning! We'll see how riding in a car for 5 hours, after working all night, with two kids under five goes... it should be a fun time once we get there. It's not the sunny blue beaches of Southern California- or heck- even Northern California, but it will work for a couple days get away. Some things I hope to accomplish on our trip (in no particular order)... 1. sew some buttons on a couple of my shirts 2. tan my pastey white thighs. 3. try to lure seagulls to poop on either Michael or Jen or both 4. take some cute pictures of Dave for the blog so Grammie Gilchrist can enjoy 5. eat crab 6. prevent the kids from getting swept away by deadly underwater currents 7. eat some other good fresh seafood 8.bury Morgan up to her neck in sand 9. take a picture of Morgan buried up to her neck in sand 10.keep Dave from eating the sand Morgan is buried in.
Those are my goals. Pretty lofty, I know. See ya in a couple of days!



4 people are wicked awesome. to mini vacation!!!:
OOOhhhh!!! Have so much fun down south with the fam! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Hey, this is your deranged cousin's uncle, stupidramblings.
Galveston--isn't that where Allison is?
Sincerely,
George Strait...
I love your goals for your vacation and I hope you achieve them all!
Post a Comment