One thing I miss about Utah: moose and monkey bars. They need them in Texas. It is hot here.
PS- Do you like the new post titles. Like I said- it takes me a while, but I get it eventually! If any of you know how to post video on here I have some funny video for your viewing pleasure. Please- disclose your knowledge in the comments section. Thankyou.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 people are wicked awesome. to The moosies and the monkeys:
Hey Barb,
I am hardly the video posting expert, but I believe that it has to have a URL. I got the URL for the pink video from the website that the video was on and cut and paste it into a post. Or you can try to get a URL by uploading it (like a picture) and snagging the URL from the "edit Html" page. Hope that helps. Hope that all is well with you guys!
I will send you some moose and monkey bars!!! Would you mind fedexing some Blue Bell? HEHEHEHEHEH!
i most certainly will... bwaaa ha ha!
no- you can leave my name on there- I feel so honored to have a link on your blog! heehee :)
Hey Barb! Me and Audrey love the blog! About video, go to youtube.com and sign up for an account (it's free). You can upload videos to youtube, and they'll give your video a URL and they'll also give you the code so that you can embed your video in your blog. You just have to copy the code from youtube and paste it in your blog entry. At least I think that's how it works. I haven't tried yet. Lemme know if you have questions about how to do it. We should all hang out again! Good times! Do y'all watch the Mavs? We could have a "let's watch the mavs kick the spurs bootays party" and Mike can even wear a sonics jersey if he wants.
thanks marcus! i will try youtube. i like your pink blog layout!
yes, yes- let's all get together!
Post a Comment