I thought some mother quotes from the Uncle John's Bathroom Reader might be in order.
"My mom always says, 'Keep your chin up.' That's how I ran into the door."
"My mom used to say, 'It doesn't matter how many kids you have... because one kid will take up 100 percent of your time, so more kids can't possibly take up more than 100 percent of your time.'" "Whenever anything went wrong in my life, my mother would say ' All things happen for the best'. And I would ask, 'Whose best?' And she'd say, 'Gotta go.'"

Marge with her new Oleander trees, and me getting the best gift of all -
the gift of a child's laaaftuh (laughter)-
while the children jumped on my bed. Hoorah!


New Mama Jamas for me n Jen



1 people are wicked awesome. to She's a bad Mama Jamma:
So my parents just made an offer on a house in Keller and we haven't heard back yet. They will be down there at the beginning or middle of June no matter what so watch out. I hope they get the house or else they will be homeless for awhile :( Well, they'll just have to stay in a hotel. So a visit to Dallas will be in order for me soon especially since Ry's parents get back at the end of July! YEAH!
Post a Comment