We went to the zoo today. It was fun. It was hot. We saw lots of animals. Look at the pictures, please. Goodnight.

Gazelle butt.

Dave loved the koi pond. Funny thing, out of all the animals there- the oversized goldfish were his favorite.

Zebra butt.


OK little bird, just stay calm and eat the seeds on the stick. We promise we won't scream or call the cops.
Hippo Butt. 
This komodo dragon was very friendly. I was afraid it might try to eat Dave, but apparently Mike has secret "Lizard Whispering" talents that I didn't know about.

The flamingos, on the other hand, were quite aggressive- and this one was getting too close for comfort! Hurry and take the picture why doncha???
Finally!! An animal's head!!!




4 people are wicked awesome. to :
Butts. MORE BUTTS! All the time.
We NEED to see more animal butts!
...
Yep, you did reveal my secret identity which I promptly erased from my blog. I don't believe in censoring stuff, but I do try to remain anonymous. It's a 'stupid' thing.
Nice blog by the way. I particularly enjoy all the photos...
who in the heck posted on your blog?! Anyway...Looks like a fun day at the zoo!
Yea so uh this is what Mike's been doing with the PTO that he fought so hard to use :) Just Kidding, After all the mess we've been through you needed a break, Have a blast with the fam!
Post a Comment