The curious buddy- watching the curious buddies

Thursday, June 15, 2006


Just had to add fire to the fuel of rumor.
Really- I haven't stopped dressing Dave. These pictures were just taken in the interim of morning nap and lunchtime. Plus, Dave likes to crawl away with a freshly diapered butt. I saw a mom in the store the other day with a kid just in a diaper, and I felt like less of a bad mother. At least I put shirt and shorts on him before we go out in public. So what do you all think (not that it will necessarily change anything)? TV for kids under two- good or bad? and why?

3 people are wicked awesome. to The curious buddy- watching the curious buddies:

stupidramblings said...

I think little Davey could use some sunless tanner. Also, consider this: when I was 4, I remember seeing plenty of babies IN CHURCH swaddled only in a diaper (cloth). I lived in Inkom, Idaho at the time and that may have been the reason...

andi said...

Surrrrre....are you sure you don't need another baby shower? We really should clothe little Dave! It could be a great Enrichment night :)
TV, great. It's the video games you have to worry about.

Brit said...

Getting some stuff done while kids are being entertained by the TV...priceless!!!