Tuesday, June 27, 2006
He's walking

Here he is taking his second set of first steps- and we were both home- hooray!

3 people are wicked awesome. to :

andi said...

What a champ! I'd want to go to the hapy ball, too! That looked...happy! (The second time I watched it I was focused on the chickens on the TV. Either a Tyson commercial or baby Einstein...)

barb said...

Close- it's the cinematic masterpiece "Curious Buddies: On the Farm", and they're ducks- thank you much. Did you like how I pulled the tigers tail thinking it was going to vibrate- like the frog's leg on his other block. Then I had to look at it to figure out why it wasn't vibrating. I just bleached my hair again- what do you expect?

Ian Williams said...

That is so awesome. He have gotten so tall. Is it weird that he has grown up? Thanks so much for calling the other night. You and your family have this way a making Amy & me feel so loved. I hope you are enjoying you vacation. Take care