Andi, I made you a birthday card

Tuesday, July 04, 2006






It's better than an e-card. I was signing in the one picture so I could be cool like you. Man, I have long fingers. Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!

5 people are wicked awesome. to Andi, I made you a birthday card:

Bone Junior said...

Barbie, you have inspired me. I think I know what my camera phone will be up to for the next few days. What an awesome idea!

andi said...

You are SO funny! I love the cards! You always brighten my day (and I do remember the pre-birthday call!) I hope you had a great time in WA. I didn't know Big M and Little D were staying later! Poo poo for you to have to work. That's for the birds. I am curious to know if you really did see someone with a blown-off hand. I am so glad you are home! I missed your posts. It was like checking the answering machine when no one has called. Hooray to be back in Texas (but not at work). Love you long time!

andi said...

P.S. You would make a great signer! People could see you from far away! ;)

barb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
barb said...

was that a nice way of saying "yeah barb, you do have some big-a** hands!"? hahahaha. we'll have to get together when you have a break from school. let me know when. i can be accomodating:)