Consider yourselves blogged

Monday, July 10, 2006
Shane (Mike's sister Liz's husband) asked me," So, is this going to be in the blooog, Barbie?". I was stunned, camera firmly in grasp- mouth agape. Of course it's going to be blogged. Everything these days gets blogged. So here you are Shane (and everyone else) in all your glory. I think some of these pictures are destined to go down in Gilchrist family history as reunion classics.














If you look closely you'll see I'm pinching Dave's moob. tee hee!





3 people are wicked awesome. to Consider yourselves blogged:

andi said...

That looks like so much FUN! (But Barbie...didn't you learn from Meet the Parents that you can't milk everything with a nipple?? Poor Dave.)

andi said...

Oh, and P.S. Where did you find your babing suity?? It is SO cute!

barb said...

you tried to MILK him didn't you focker??

p.s. tarje special. and thanks! i like the skirt that covers my 'hail damage' tee hee!