And what a first birthday party it was! I never realized what an emotional day one's child's first birthday can be. Thank you to all our friends who were able to come share this joyous occasion with us... and for those of you who couldn't quite make it- Have No Fear! I will post the traditional throwing of the cake videos immediately following this post (for your viewing pleasure).Of course Dave destroyed his birthday cupcake long before party time. I let it slide this time, though. After all, he was the birthday boy!



Morgan kicked everyone's trash in Pin the Party Hat on the David Boy. You go girl!

David in his authentic mexican birthday pancho. Thanks for thinking of him on your trip Brittany.
And Thank you to all our sweet friends for showing up on short notice. Dave loved all the attention Dave's mommy appreciated the emotional support:)





Jen was mad because Morgan beat her at Pin the Hat on the David Boy (even though we all know she helped Morgan cheat).

The tiredest, happiest, sweetest, most cake filled one year old I have personally ever seen. We definitely got the best one.



2 people are wicked awesome. to Happy First Birthdee Daze A Daze!:
We had a lot of fun...and I still assert that that was the best cake frosting I have ever had! Hope Dave slept well that night!
What a fun birthday! I so wish I could have been there! I did love getting the invitation in the mail. I hope Dave and Ethan can be buddies.
Post a Comment