more fun stuff

Tuesday, July 11, 2006












Lake Gillette, one of the Little Pend Oreille (pond-eray) lakes at daybreak (a little before 6 a.m.- the sun rises early in God's country!)












Dave bathing in microwaved bottled water- due to an unforseen dead rat=e.coli problem in the water system. Oh the luxurious life of a baby! (Note the strategically placed bottle of baby shampoo. Clearly Mike's ingenuity in response to my known blogging habit.)
































I absolutely adore these pictures of Dave crouching on the dock. There are more, but I won't subject you to all that. I just love the lines of the wood on the dock and the trees behind. You really couldn't ask for a better setting to take pictures in.












I've got 2 babies, I've got 2 babies, I've got 2 baby boys hey hey hey! (in sing-song voice-> and I didn't even have to give birth to one of them!)
































Mike with his white shirt on...I mean... oops...




























I'm kind of afraid of the bottom of lakes... especially, like, being dead at the bottom of one... so I was a sucker and wore the life preserver. I'm also afraid of aliens in case you were wondering.

3 people are wicked awesome. to more fun stuff:

Marcus J. said...

Holy blogging Batman! Those pics of Dave on the dock are awesome. Looks like a fun time. Oh, and tell Pompa thanks for Dairy Queen hint.

barb said...

i know. i'm trying to catch up from vacation pictures so i can post new stuff. just like everything in my life- playing catch up!

p.s.- i won't tell him. tell him yourself- thank-you-very-much! (sticking out my tongue). :)

p.p.s. are you bringing your bachelor self to Dave's B-day party? Andi and Adam are coming.

stupidramblings said...

Little D looks like he's got his Spider Man poses all down...