Monday, July 17, 2006
Our little drunkard

Just wanted to show you all how well Dave is walking. If you listen in this video you'll hear him say "I see you". Something new he started while playing peek-a-boo a few days ago.

4 people are wicked awesome. to :

andi said...

I like how the video ends...it's like it got cut off right at the good part! Did he topple over?? You left me at the cliffhanger!

Chaunte' said...

Hey Guys! I am sooo sorry that I missed Dave's party! We went to a conference (unfortunately, because Dave's party would have been way better then that crappy conference). But anyways...Happy belated B-day to Davie! He's getting so big and he's walking, that's fab!

Liz said...

That is so cute! Learning to walk must be so easy when your bum is only about a foot off the ground- so falling just doesn't phase them!

barb said...

i know. i always wonder how his little wrists don't hurt after falling all the time. i guess that's why kids have kind of flexible bones.