Wow. We are getting old:) If you haven't guessed yet today is Mike and my anniversary which is incidentally my parents and his parents anniversary (hence why we chose this particular date). So happy anniversary to everyone else, too:)To celebrate we visited the lovely Margie's Original Italian Kitchen. What I love about this place: it looks like a complete dump on the outside, but the food is awesome and the inside is kinda cool. Plus it was a good precursor to our TRIP TO ITALY in one and one half months (can you tell I'm excited:) tee hee!)

Phew! I'm so glad they have indoor plumbing!!

From here...

To here... We've come a long way! It's been a fun (and fast) five years.
BG + MG= Luv 4 Ever



3 people are wicked awesome. to Happy Five Year-aversary! (can you believe it?):
As Morgan said, "Yaaaaaaaay!"
Looks like 2001 was THE cool year to wed your beloved. I'm on that list too...August 17th!
Congrats you guys on five years of fabulous marital bliss!
Post a Comment