

We've gotten to hang out with a few of our old friends this past week, which has been really fun! Andi is busy with grad school so she never can 'pencil us in'. We had pizza with Andi and Adam on Sunday night and then Andi took us on the grand tour of Keller- which is one of the areas we are thinking of moving to.
We found these homes in Keller that I REALLY REALLY like!I say 'I' because Mike isn't sold on the 'Cape Cod' style house. I never thought I would like a house with siding (no brick!?!) either, but I really like these. They are so charming. The neighborhood is cute with fancy little street signs and cute light posts. Plus the houses are all pre-landscaped, which would be nice for someone like me, since I have such a brown thumb. I love the porches and the interiors are nice, too. Thanks Andi and Adam for a fun time!



2 people are wicked awesome. to Hoorah for old friends!:
Let's see...I can picture the Gilchrists at 100 Askew Lane, or 800 Meyers Drive...or if Mike doesn't like that, then I can picture Barbie and Andi at 100 Askew Lane and Adam and Mike at Ye Olde Sante Fe. Dave will come with us for sure. He's a pretty fun guy.
barbie! that house is so cute!!!! pleas get it. its adorable, and I could totally picture you living in it, and raising all your kids, with a littel white picket fence out front! don't shatter my dreams barbie! but the house.
Post a Comment