
It rained today for the first time in what felt like years! I was driving to work and the song 'Brown Eyed girl' by Van Morrison came on the radio (yes, I was listening to the oldies station:).
I don't know why, but it made me think of last year- when I was hugely pregnant- and we had a big rainstorm. Mike and I ran and put on our swimsuits then scuttled outside to play frisbee in the rain. One of our friends in the neighborhood drove up and asked me if I had seen her basketball (whilst pointing and laughing at my huge belly). It made my heart happy to think of that.
Also that song reminds me of Emily Bohe, cause she's my brown-eyed girl:). I want to try to make it legal to post anonymously on my blog- so even non-bloggers can post... I'm going to try now...
this adorable picture is from fotosearch



0 people are wicked awesome. to Rain, rain, don't go away!:
Post a Comment