
I just had to post a link to this story since some of you may not read Bone Jr.'s blog. Plus, I love the picture. We used to find these Tasty paintings in our neighborhood all the time and I loved them. Please tell me what anyone would find offensive about these. Is it because they say 'tasty' and people in Utah take it as a sexual innuendo or something? I don't understand the bubble sometimes. I miss Utah at times for lots of good reasons, but I certainly don't miss people taking offense at such silly things. Seriously, the tasties are tasty. I would hang one in my house. Not the gooky eye one, though.... ugh. Not that I have any moral problem with gooky eyes, they just gross me out.



2 people are wicked awesome. to Taasssteee.:
Thanks for commenting on my blog page. I kept seeing your comments on stupidrambling's blog, but I couldn't make out your pic, so I kept wondering if it was you. In fact, this is kinda really weird, but I saw someone today on Main St. that looked like you, and it was spooky. What's spookier is that I returned to my blog and saw that you posted a hello. Weeeeeeird.
Anyway, thanks for saying hi. And I love the Tasty story. Someday I'm going to nail something artistic to a telephone pole.
I took a class from that guy- it was pretty cool. The world could use more teachers like him...
Post a Comment