Let the rivalry begin...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I know I'm about a month early but I'm so excited that TCU is in the Mountain West Conference- because that means we get to watch the BYU TCU game in Tejas this year! So I thought I'd post some old pictures of rivalry t-shirts and see if ye olde interweb can help us come up with some schnazzy ideas for new rivalry t-shirts. The more offensive the better! (Ok, not too offensive, I guess. We got some pretty mean, nasty looks from the BYU students for our Uter-i). (Not that I mind mean looks). (They're kind of funny).


























































ugh. shudder.

8 people are wicked awesome. to Let the rivalry begin...:

andi said...

I was gonna say- It's time to bust out the uterus! But I guess that doesn't apply to TCU...how about a cougar eating frog legs...

The Rules said...

Wow, I think I just swallowed my uvula from laughing so hard!

Brit said...

Yeah Uteruses! HAHA! When's the TCU game anyway? Call me when you're off so you can come over so Dave and Ethan can swim.

andi said...

P.S. Nice white-out job on Derek's shirt!

barb said...

yes. photo shop is our friend:)

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures, they help to remember many good times (like the one where I went on a date with that guy who has the bad word blacked out on his shirt and he kept trying to kiss me by violently tickling me...since he thought that was a good way to flirt, when really that was only a good way to get me really annoyed). Did you like my run on?

barb said...

excuse me- but it isn't "blacked out"- it's whited out. take that missy.

ps. thanks for commenting!!

pps. i did, in fact, like your run on.

Anonymous said...

Get ready to lose...AGAIN! That's right, the smack talk has begun.

Dustin