Better Late Than Never

Thursday, November 09, 2006
Google vids works for me now!! So maybe some of you can see my videos that couldn't before. This is the video I tried to post on Halloween. Better late than never I suppose:)

8 people are wicked awesome. to Better Late Than Never:

AK said...

Yea! I can finally watch your videos! He's precious! I hope everything is going well. Loved the play-by-play through Italy. I'm so jealous! Let's get together soon!

AK said...

I just realized that you might not realize that it was Allison who just posted that last comment. Sorry!

stupidramblings said...

I can see it! I can see it!

And You Tube has been blocked by my employer anyway, so this is good.

Bone Junior said...

Dave says "pumpkin" with such ferocity! That kid's got a future in dialect, I predict.

Erin said...

i love him! i wish you guys still lived by me. i miss you guys.

Beth said...

TOOOOOOOO cute. I love the way he says Pumpkin with a growl. :)

andi said...

Punnkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! So funny! I was waiting with bated breath to hear him say "Samuel!" Maybe next time :)

g said...

i canNOT believe that he is talking- he is the cutest thing i have ever seen - i want to kiss his cheeks sooooo badly! I miss you.