We walked in to the Will Roger's Coliseum today and it smelled just like the old days- musky elephant and horse poo, mingled with the scent of day old popped corn. The memories came flooding back... no... seriously.
Dave got his first elephant back ride, first pony ride, and first look at the guys in clown suits drinking beer and sitting around a pickle jar that is larger than an adult man. These are my childhood memories that I am passing down to my offspring.
Seriously though, I love the circus. It brings back lots of happy childhood memories. And if you don't go to hear Mike, Michael, Jen and Me sing the National Anthem on Tuesday night, at least go to see the big steel ball that the motorcycle daredevils ride around in (they shoot the guy out of the cannon right after that). National Anthem starts at 7pm Tuesday Night- Will Roger's Coliseum in Fort Worth. Don't be late:)










11 people are wicked awesome. to Get Your Cotton Candy On.:
WOW, you really get to sing?? That's so neat! Is that one of the sweet hook-ups you got from the unc? So I guess that means you and Mike are circus performers now, huh? ;)
i know- am i going to have to grow a beard and get really fat??
actually- we got the hook up from some one else michael knows who wears a fez. we're going to be famous now!! not really- but you should come see us sing anyway:)
ummm...I think morgan and dave are both a little weirded out by that clown...but it looks like you and michael are perfectly fine next to mr squeeky. I love the circus too though...but no one here shares my sentiments. and thats totally awesome that you guys are singing the national anthem. I hope that someone is video taping it...I want to see.
i definitely forsee a youtube posting of the national anthem in your future...
...think i could get a circus job as a fortune teller?!?
honestly, circuseseses (and parades) are on my official "things i will ONLY do when my friend is singing the national anthem (or riding on a float)"--i'm sorry i won't be in tejas on tuesdee!!
but guess where i WILL be?? getting ye old ultrasound to find out if all y'all other sisters will be aunts or uncles! :) i'll hum the national anthem to the fetus that night in honor of you :)
I've always dreamed of being a carnie and now my dream is coming true. Oh, and Erin--The clown's name is Zoom Zoom. And he has feelings. How dare you call him Mr. Squeeky.
we will be video recording and posting on google vids----> if it's THE LAST THING I DO!!!
and i can't wait to find out if i'm gonna be an ant or an uncie.
unrelated comment: mike is going to ask if HE can be launched out of a cannon at the end of the circus, too. since we already have the sweet hookups.
my dad is a shriner. I was going to go this weekend but we were too busy sigh.looks like so much fun...
So sad! My mom and I are taking a group of kids to the circus on WEDNESDAY! One day late to see you guys sing - and I would love to. When was the last time I heard you sing? Was it Children of Eden? 7 years ago! We're so old!
well- i wish i could offer you all free tickets to the circus, but unfortunately i'm not quite that famous. i can, however, offer you all a free peek at us singing through google videos. don't worry if you can't make it. but if you can- then i'll know you are a true friend... how was that for annoying high school ultimatums??? huh? did ya like it?
What, no Lollipop Guilders this time?
hahahahha...sorry zoom zoom :)
Post a Comment