Happy Day after All Saint's Day

Thursday, November 02, 2006
We had a fun Halloween. Dave and Morgan Trick or Treat-ed around the block- we bobbed for donuts, and then we passed out candy to our ER friends. Samuel joined in the fun, providing decoration for the front porch- He really liked jumping out and scaring all the trick or treaters.














Werewolves!!














Holy Gene Simmons tongue, Michael!














Mike was the "bobbing for donuts" champ! He got skills.


















A Security Guard Dog, Pregnant Kitty Cat and TCU Cheerleader.


















Samuel, guarding the gate. He dressed up as a mannequin head with a body for Halloween.














The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.














Passing out treats in the ER (to staff only:)














The Lion and The Wardrobe- all tuckered out from our Halloween fun.

7 people are wicked awesome. to Happy Day after All Saint's Day:

molly said...

How cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)

Erin said...

so cute! I love your costumes! so clever. I wish I was eating donuts off a string with you guys. it looked like you had a fun halloween.

Bone Junior said...

I love your costume idea! But I think the prize goes to Samuel, his costume was definitely the most original.

Chaunte' said...

I absolutely LOVE your costume idea. If there was a prize for most original and most creative you guys should have won it!

em said...

the lion the witch and the wardrobe!!! you SLAY me. you make an awesome witch, babs :) also, mike makes a great wardrobe.

Kristi said...

He is SOOOOO cute as a lion!!!!! ANd love the two babies and him sucking the wittle blue binkey !

The Rules said...

Your Narnia tribute is pure genius! You rock!