I'm happy today because...

Saturday, November 18, 2006
5. My hair is finally long enough to put in a half ponytail.
4. I love jogging in 85 degree weather to Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
(not that I jog on Sundee).
3. I get to sleep in the non-day tonight.
2. Mike's parents get here in 1 day- and they get to eat fried Turkey this year. I just know they're going to convert. Also Dave is calling his Grandpa Dave "Pata" now- which is adorable.
1. I have the bestest family and friends in the history of all family and friends.

Happy Sabbath!

4 people are wicked awesome. to I'm happy today because...:

Liz said...

How do they get Pata out of Grandpa? I don't know but it sure it cute! (And I'm really quite impressed that you like jogging at all...)

Erin said...

Barbie, I can totally picture you listening to "rockin around the christmas tree" and doing a choreographed jog or something silly like that...I miss you. maybe some day I will get to see you again

Bone Junior said...

That's how Bone Jr & Bone Sr's grandmother got her nickname - all the other cousins called her "Grannymom", but Bone Sr. couldn't say grannymom, she could only say E-Mom. So the Bones called her E-Mom. It goes great paired with a Pop-Pop, a wooder, an ahrange, a fahrest, and a farhead. : )

barb said...

tata tata tata!!

(picture me running at you in a crappy white bathrobe).