
I realize I am backtracking a bit, but I wanted to post some of the cute pictures of the kids and the fun fall stuff we've been doing. The first few pictures are from our day at Mainstay Farm a few weeks ago. They had a big pumpkin patch and a really cool kid's fort. I know it was cool because when we saw it Morgan started dancing around going "Awesome! Awesome! Awesome Pompa! Awesome!". That's the true test of a playground- the Morgan Litmus test.
The rest of the pictures are our pumpkin carving adventure. I forgot how nauseating the smell of pumpkin guts is, but also how fulfilling it is to carve a face into a pumpkin. Why does it feel like you've conquered nature when you do that? I become one with my inner cavewoman whilst carving pumpkins.


The dangerous tree swing. I'm surprised we lived through it.









3 people are wicked awesome. to More Festive Fall Fun:
Happy pumplin carving! I really liked the skeleton one- looks like you are enjoying the Fall spirit :) (Is there a spirit in the fall, I don't know. But looks like you are enjoying it anyway!)
And I really loved seeing you the other night- it makes me miss you more when I see you in person and realize I don't see you that often! (And I like seeing Mike too, just so he doesn't think I only like you!)
funny thing. when we were driving up to your place i said "I'm glad we get to go see my friend" and then mike goes "hey, she's my friend too.". it makes me happy in me heart.
I love the picture of daddy and son walking on the trail...awh........
Post a Comment