Your family was meant to be together if not only to sing your little hearts out! That really was awesome so thanks for sharing it ! Tell everyone hello!
YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! you sounded so good all together! I wish I could have been there to see ou all sing. Maybe the four of you should start a group like the one mike had, and sing at all the circus openings :). Tell Mike, Michael, and Jen that I think they are awesome too! and that Jen makes and adorable pregnant singer lady.
11 people are wicked awesome. to Our 1 minute and 40 seconds of fame.:
WOW. That sounded AMAZING. Seriously. It sounded sooo good. Your sister-in-law has some pipes on her. Nice job.
That was pretty good.
But I didn't know you were going to pull one of those internet-surprise-funny endings by having the guy in the fez show up at the end.
His comedy timing was excellent
you rock!! that gave me chills! also i admire you guys for having the cahones to get up there and sing. you were awesome! world series, watch out!
Play ball! Er, circus, whatever! It sounded great! Wish I could have been there !
you go girl!!! I loved it!
Your family was meant to be together if not only to sing your little hearts out! That really was awesome so thanks for sharing it ! Tell everyone hello!
i know. even pregnant jen can crank out one helluva 'star spangled banner'. the girl's got moxie i tell you.
awesome!
Woohoo! Sounds great! You made me want to go to the circus.
YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! you sounded so good all together! I wish I could have been there to see ou all sing. Maybe the four of you should start a group like the one mike had, and sing at all the circus openings :). Tell Mike, Michael, and Jen that I think they are awesome too! and that Jen makes and adorable pregnant singer lady.
WOW that was beautiful Barb.
Post a Comment