Congratulations "The Rules"

Wednesday, January 31, 2007















Dear The Rules,

It's no AED machine, but I hope it will suffice. I have your prize (from the ACLS question contest), and you may be excited to know that you will be one of the first to wear my latest (soon to be) ebay offering. This handcrafted leather bracelet is modeled after my Florentine bracelet that was laid to rest in the Mimi's, Sandy Southtown parking lot. By receiving this bracelet you will also be receiving a piece of my heart. It is made of genuine Tandy scrap cowhide, and snaps together with the most fashionable snaps available from Michael's MJDesigns. Now tell me I'm not good to you. By the way- (ahem) your address, please?

Love, Barb (leather tanner and hand model extraordinaire)

2 people are wicked awesome. to Congratulations "The Rules":

The Rules said...

Wow, this has to be one of the coolest things I've ever won! You know that I will wear it unceasingly, for which Andi Mae (and our dad) will mock me unceasingly.

Email me at therulesrules at gmail dot com and I'll get you my address.

Erin said...

Barbie! you are so creative and handy with a cow!