We headed down to Provo on day to live it up behind Zion's Curtain. It was our first time back in Provo since we moved to Texas over a year ago. I must say, although it felt like home- I don't miss the winter. I miss the mountains and some old friends, but I enjoy my warm weather (and family) in Texas. Also- I really miss Cafe Rio. I think I may start a one down here in Texas. I wonder how well it would do? We ate there in Provo with our friend Ian. Unfortunately Amy's tummy was sick so I didn't get to rub the baby belly... Maybe I will get to see the baby after she comes out... And I promise I won't rub your belly then Amy.
We had fun on Campus. Dave was Mike's coat.
Walking up the staircase at the new Humanities building. The new alumni center seems like it will be pretty cool, too. It's a good thing because, as we all know- the campus is our world.
Then we went out to dinner with some of the old Vocal Point fellows- which was fun.
But he loved fry sauce. I can't blame him. In fact, fry sauce might almost be good enough to make me want to move back to Utah.
And last but not least, to be extra stalkerish- we drove by our old apartment and took a picture. I couldn't get that song This is Where We Used to Live out of my head after that.



7 people are wicked awesome. to A Day In The Bubble:
Seeing all your pictures makes me miss Provo...oh wait. I'm still here.
Sigh.
Provo is like LA--without the fun. You kinda have to bring your own.
Say, that reminds me, what can I get a woot woot for the naked Indian giving the little guy a case of the ire?
woot woot
props to me
I'm glad Dave got to visit his place of conception. And also, why does Mike not have a coat in the snow?
he forgot his blood was thinned out by decreased altitude and heat. he's new at this.
woot woot.
Awwwww!!! I am so sad that I missed you guys. I miss you and your family. I'm happy that you had a wonderful time, though. Ian said he could not get enough of David and said he was so squeezable! Well, hopefully we will make it to Texas sometime early summer so we will see you then.
Post a Comment