I am not totally convinced that you "hated that soo much" :) But, I have to say.. I got a big chuckle out of the video.. and the fact that Andi used the word "boobies" in her comment. I know. I'm known for my maturity.
that only hurt your pelvic bone because you have no blubber to pad it with- now if I went down the stairs like that, I would have no problem. Dave's fall was possibly the cutest and funniest thing ever- you really should send it into america's funniest home videos!
8 people are wicked awesome. to I hate this so much...:
I can only imagine how much that did NOT feel good on the boobies...
i was hoping for at least one, "my UTE!" as you bumbled down the stairs.
oh well. maybe next time ;)
also, i lost it when dave rolled down in the last video!! you should take him to the hill at the byu library with that roll!
Post a video of you doing the ute dance, and THEN I'll be impressed.
Wait a tick, I might have just the thing...
we were really expecting to see your feet go flipping over too...
dave's performance might win you some $$ on one of those funniest home video shows!
I am not totally convinced that you "hated that soo much" :) But, I have to say.. I got a big chuckle out of the video.. and the fact that Andi used the word "boobies" in her comment. I know. I'm known for my maturity.
the boobies weren't as bad as the pelvic bone- i'll tell ya that much right now.
that only hurt your pelvic bone because you have no blubber to pad it with- now if I went down the stairs like that, I would have no problem. Dave's fall was possibly the cutest and funniest thing ever- you really should send it into america's funniest home videos!
heehee, that's cute! Dave looked so cute too!
Post a Comment