Shane- am I forgiven for not posting your pic from the family reunion? You're famous now.
People after my own heart. Picture takers.
Aubry with the ever lovely Grammie G. Jacey did her make up (Aubry, not Grammie G).
This one is just me being choked by a huge boa constricter. I got better.
The boa just gave Dave a hug.
Ahh cousins. This was one of the rare moments when they weren't taking toys from each other, screaming "MINE!", or hitting each other in the head with plastic guitars.
Are all women named Jen hot??
This picture is me looking happy before I realized I lost my favorite bracelet that I got in Italy. It was red leather with snaps and slits in the front. I have combed ebay looking for a new one to no avail. Anyone planning a trip to Europe soon? I
l'll pay you to get me a new one.
I'm serious.
Hoorah!



6 people are wicked awesome. to Just S'more:
I like how photo number two (#2) looks like they are holding video game controllers.
hey! glad to hear from you guys and glad you are doing well. david is so big and cute! i am also happy to hear that you are a blogger and i linked you on my blog...hope that's okay!
:) ang
Ok.. It's a small world. I think I just met that Jen (is that her name?).. I went to visit my best buddy (Caren Leeds) in Riverton, UT and went to her wards' Super Saturday and I think I met Jen. Did she suprise her kids with a trip to Hawaii for Christmas? Is that the right Jen? I swear that's her.. crazy.
beth- yes. small world indeed. it is the same jen. really... that is weird.
thanks ang! i already linked you without your permission... sorry for not asking first. glad to be keeping up with you guys now.
stupid,
my personaly favorite was me getting killed by the boa constricter. maybe i'm just partial. but yes- it does look like they're playing a game with their cameras.... maybe this idea could become lucrative.... hmm.
I'm probably biased because Dave is my favorite baby ever, but I think he is the cutest cousin!
So sorry you lost your bracelet!! I could really see the scene playing out in my head as you frantically started searching with Dave on your lap, and yelping that you lost it! Am I far off?
yes- it did go something like that. only later- after we left the restaurant.
Post a Comment