Our last full day was spent with the cousins at the Children's Discovery Museum at the Gateway. I... I mean... Dave had a lot of fun. Seriously- it was fun for the adults too, though. I am looking for something as cool in this area to go to.
I miss the Gateway!! Can you guess who took the picture? I'll give you one hint- it's crooked.
Mouse House.
The wicked awesome PVC pipe xylophone. Mike is going to build us one for our house ( I hope!).
Ryan, the crane operator.
Dave is taking after his Momma and ringing up groceries. Ahh Macey's... those were the days.
Dave learned how to slide down on his belly. It works out much better than going on his butt because he inevitably leans over too far.



7 people are wicked awesome. to Mooo!:
The whole time I was in Ute I never went to the Gateway! It looks so cool! I wish you still had those moo costumes- the Stock Show begins today. That would be quite appropriate.
Also, it looks like Dave bonked his head. Was he getting too twody with those cousins??
That looks like such a cool place!!! I need to find a place like that! And, I was wondering too.. did you clock Dave in the forehead?
Hey! I found you guys through the Chandlers blog. I didn't know you that well Barb, but Mike and I were in cub scouts together for a little while. (So not fun seeing as how I was called just as I was finishing an 18-month pregnancy marathon!) Glad to see you guys are doing so well. You're little boy is such a cutie!
i believe in corporal punishment. didn't you guys know??
k- actually dave fell whilst running away from me in the local grocer. the bruise is pretty much gone now if that gives you any indication about how far behind i am at posting. this is getting to be like my scrapbook.... arg!
Hey Barb I found you through Barker's blog...This is Kate, you used to visit teach me and we went on a few walks together as you would tell me stories from the ER! I still remember that pizza you gave us the day we moved out of that ward! That was so nice of you! I am so jealous of your trip to Italy!!! How fun! We want to go so you'll have to give us all the good spots to visit. Loved the pictures! I have a blog but I have to add you to the list so you can look at it...so if your interested email me at kathrynkate@gmail.com! Your baby is so big and cute! Maybe we'll chat soon...
looks like you guys had fun in utah! I am so sad that i missed you. maybe next time I will see you. I can't believe how grown up dave is looking.
Sigh...looks like a trip down memory lane is in order. That place looked like so much fun!
Post a Comment