it's what's for dinner.
Wow. Must be Burt Reynolds or something.
funny, oh my gosh! he all of the sudden looks so fatherly or something...older I guess. i don't know... I am speechless.
oh wow...now he needs to somehow get back to 1980...
3 words:Torn From Paradise.
I think I like bearded Mountain Man Mike better...P.S.I only left this note because I wanted to be neat-o too...
have no fear everyone. the mustache didn't stick around long after i told him he looked funny.
i meant it in a nice way. it just came out wrong.
Good Call, Barb. Good Call.
That is big pimpin'! I've contemplated growing such a 'stache since I do share a birthday with the Burt Reynolds. I'm sorry it didn't last though.
I am jealous
Wow. That's bad.
Post a Comment
11 people are wicked awesome. to Where's the 'stache?:
Wow. Must be Burt Reynolds or something.
funny, oh my gosh! he all of the sudden looks so fatherly or something...older I guess. i don't know... I am speechless.
oh wow...now he needs to somehow get back to 1980...
3 words:
Torn From Paradise.
I think I like bearded Mountain Man Mike better...
P.S.I only left this note because I wanted to be neat-o too...
have no fear everyone. the mustache didn't stick around long after i told him he looked funny.
i meant it in a nice way. it just came out wrong.
Good Call, Barb. Good Call.
That is big pimpin'! I've contemplated growing such a 'stache since I do share a birthday with the Burt Reynolds. I'm sorry it didn't last though.
I am jealous
Wow. That's bad.
Post a Comment