Boo! It's a... wedding.

Monday, October 29, 2007
My cousin got married this weekend with one of the most unique themes I have ever witnessed for a wedding. Halloween. Counter intuitive, I know. But it was really fun. And the best part was we all got to "dress up" for the reception- not just the bride and groom.


If you didn't read the comments on the last post- I sort of haphazardly decided to hold a contest for the person who can guess my costume based on my dyed orange tights and shoes. I will choose the prize based on age, gender, relationship to me and how well I know you. But I'm getting sort of excited about the prize ideas I have floating around in my head, so I hope you will all participate. Anyway- enjoy the pictures- and I'll post pictures of the reception after the contest ends (ie: after someone guesses correctly). If no one guesses it right- I'll post hints. Good Luck!
(if you already know maybe I'll hold another contest closer to Christmas... but no fair guessing if you know:))

The only appropriate refreshment for a 9 a.m. wedding. Krispy Kreme.Dave enjoyed the donut "cake".


0 people are wicked awesome. to Boo! It's a... wedding.: