it's what's for dinner.
I'm interested to see what you're going to be doing with your dyed items. Guess what, tag....you're it. Go see my blog for details
OOOooo..shoes and leggings for your costume! Should make for a very interesting costume. I sure hope you at least wear...earings!
the first one to accurately guess what i'm going as will win a prize...
and no, amy- it's not the topless orange wonder. i'll let you have another guess though:)
AND- no fair guessing if you already know. i will hold another contest later for andi and mike:)
I went as a pumpkin when I was preggars with Braden. Is there something you need to tell me?
haha.well, no... although- one hint i can give you is that i do look pregnant in my costume- but i'm not a pumpkin. feel free to guess again.
I'll guess again...mmmmm...not a carrot...maybe an orange or orange slice...I have no clue...
Are you the freaky sun baby from Teletubbies??
My guess is you're dressing up as Candy Corn!
negative, negative and no. i'll post a hint today.
big bird
Post a Comment
12 people are wicked awesome. to I've been a little busy.:
I'm interested to see what you're going to be doing with your dyed items. Guess what, tag....you're it. Go see my blog for details
OOOooo..shoes and leggings for your costume! Should make for a very interesting costume. I sure hope you at least wear...earings!
the first one to accurately guess what i'm going as will win a prize...
and no, amy- it's not the topless orange wonder. i'll let you have another guess though:)
AND- no fair guessing if you already know. i will hold another contest later for andi and mike:)
I went as a pumpkin when I was preggars with Braden. Is there something you need to tell me?
haha.well, no... although- one hint i can give you is that i do look pregnant in my costume- but i'm not a pumpkin. feel free to guess again.
I'll guess again...mmmmm...not a carrot...maybe an orange or orange slice...I have no clue...
Are you the freaky sun baby from Teletubbies??
My guess is you're dressing up as Candy Corn!
negative, negative and no. i'll post a hint today.
big bird
Post a Comment