Indian Summer

Friday, October 12, 2007
I'm not sure what exactly that means, but it is still pretty warm down here in good old Texas. Warm enough to use the slip n slide yesterday (although our nights are cooling off). As you can see a good time was had by all (and nothing feels better than a cool, squishy, wet wedgie butt).



5 people are wicked awesome. to Indian Summer:

Amy said...

HOT DOG!!! Your blog is wonderful...now share the secret! I MUST KNOW! Love, love, love those pictures.

jess... said...

I went to that web site you sent me,Thanks. But I think you are still holding out on me because I didn't see anything like this on that site. WOW! I cannot wait for it to start cooling down more during the day. But at least the kids still get to enjoy the heat. jess

barb said...

ha- no- i'm not holding out. i don't know of any other sites so if you find some send me the link:)
this was the bold circles template or something like that...

jess... said...

Hey I am so sorry, please forgive me. I just didn't look as well as I should have. I didn't do the circles like you have, but I did do the stripes. I just love it so much, thanks. I searched for other tamplates, but no luck!! thanks again******** jess

Patriot said...

They're cuties!

Just wanted to let you know about a free giveaway I'm hosting at my site. It's for all natural, bath and body products made in Texas. I'm going to continue hosting giveaways - so keep checking! (and spread the word!)

Thank you!!