A child after my own heart.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Have you ever seen a two year old ask for "More!" of something green and chunky? Dave does it with guacamole. He even bypassed the chips this time and shoveled it directly into the mouth.






3 people are wicked awesome. to A child after my own heart.:

Anonymous said...

yum! I want some too!

Sounds like Jason and Mike had a good chat the other night. Sometimes I swear they sound like a couple of high school girls when they get on the phone for their twice a year phone marathon. I'll never forget the first time I was around and Jason talked to him for like 3 hours.

Loved the posts!

barb said...

thanks portia-
yeah i watched the first season of the office the other day while they were talking (ok- not the whole thing- like 2 episodes). we shoudl all get together. they can chat and catch up and we can shop til we drop.

Kristalyn said...

Hey, Barb! This is Kristalyn Ford (Barker). I got this link off of your facebook profile. Your son is seriously so adorable! It looks like you are having lots of fun and doing great! It'll be fun to stay updated on what you guys are doing! We have a blog, too, if you ever want to check it out. http://davidandkristalynfordfamily.blogspot.com/