Sweet Banner
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Don't be jealous of my finalized (at least for a while) blog banner courtesy of Dave (cause he's the subject of the picture), Philadelphia Rocky Steps, and my sweet friends Ian and Amy- who helped me with the text (it's in Amy's own hand!) and fancy swirly swirls. It's perfect guys! Thanks and great job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 people are wicked awesome. to Sweet Banner:
Anything for you!!!
Hey....were you able to find new templates that are legal!?! If you know a site or what I could google pass it on, sorry I keep bothering you about it!
Your blog was great before and even better now!
Thanks for the b-day wish... it was the big 3-0. Yikes. ;)
Anyhow, what's new w/ you guys? We finished up Little League Football last night. Ahhh... it feels too good to know that we'll be home during the week again. Hayden's conferences are tonight, a Little League Baseball Board Meeting is tonight also. Trenton will be 5 in less than 3 weeks.
Enjoy your time w/ Dave-- I can't believe how fast time goes by!
Post a Comment