I have been "tagged" in such a way that I must now share six fun fascinating facts about myself, lest the virtual gun pointed at my head by virtual Bone Junior be fired in a deadly game of virtual Russian Roulette. That being said, here are my fun facts.
1. I saved a child from being eaten by a ferocious wild animal today. The child was my own and the animal was an ostrich. That was in a cage. And really the ostrich only pecked at my child's hand. It was still scary, though.
2. Swine racing is my favorite sport. Today was the first race I've ever been to, but I maintain that it is my favorite. Except for BYU football.
3. I think it's really funny when people get hit in the head unexpectedly with lightweight items (e.g. gum wrappers and paper airplanes- now that's comedy).
4. My second toe is longer than my first.
5. I consumed 15X the recommended daily allowance of trans and saturated fat today. The major part of this fat was consumed in the form of corn dogs. The lesser part consisted of chili, cheese, free ice cream samples, and fried cookie dough.
6. I will, most likely, at some point require a tummy tuck, liposuction and a varicose vein laser- due to the fat and calories consumed today.
Check back soon for pictures of the one and only Tejas State Fair. Woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 people are wicked awesome. to Tagged.. again?:
I can just picture your giggle when someone gets hit in the head with a lightweight object--fountain drink cup, anyone?--and it makes me laugh. Also imagining an assassin ostrich. Is that how you spell assassin?
I belly laugh all the way through America's Funniest Home Videos because it's 30 minutes of people getting hit in the head or groin, falling off or breaking chairs, running into trees, or falling off bicycles. So great. And I, too, can faintly hear your giggle.
Oh yeah, and do you remember the time Mike hit me in the head with his entire (occupied) soda cup at Carl's Jr.?
Post a Comment