it's what's for dinner.
Maybe he is hinting to you guys to set him up a sholarship fund to plumbing school :) By the way, I was an admirer of YOUR blog before you were of mine, I am just an infrequent commenter. You seem like a fun person to converse with.Have a nice one! Signed,Friend of Beth, who is cousin of whoever (it's a small blog world)
He is such a cute summer baby with that tan line...I think a speedo is in order!
Love the baby Crocs! They go well with the saggy diaper :) Dave is a fashion icon for the ages!
I think Dave might look good in a speedo. Does that go with crocs? Is that super trendy and fashionable??
A speedo would definitely go with crocs. It would be a good look for him! I think nudie little babies are the cutest!
Post a Comment
5 people are wicked awesome. to Crack Spackle?:
Maybe he is hinting to you guys to set him up a sholarship fund to plumbing school :)
By the way, I was an admirer of YOUR blog before you were of mine, I am just an infrequent commenter. You seem like a fun person to converse with.
Have a nice one!
Signed,
Friend of Beth, who is cousin of whoever (it's a small blog world)
He is such a cute summer baby with that tan line...I think a speedo is in order!
Love the baby Crocs! They go well with the saggy diaper :) Dave is a fashion icon for the ages!
I think Dave might look good in a speedo. Does that go with crocs? Is that super trendy and fashionable??
A speedo would definitely go with crocs. It would be a good look for him! I think nudie little babies are the cutest!
Post a Comment