Good News!

Thursday, August 24, 2006
You can now post to this blog without a blogger account by commenting anonymously! So feel free to comment away. I'm a little curious about who some of you are:) Don't forget to leave a name!

12 people are wicked awesome. to Good News!:

Liz said...

I'm with you... my little clicker ticker thing keeps going up, but I have no idea who's looking at my blog! Drives me nuts! I hope with your new anonymous commenter thing you find out who more people are...

andi said...

Ah, beware the anonymous commenter who tells you how self-centered you are...I will at least have the decency to put my name on this :)

Anonymous said...

I will choose to remain anonymous when I tell you that you are my favorite Tejans!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to see what this would like...

Anonymous said...

YAY!! i always want to comment but am hindered bc i don't have (and don't really want) a blog. NOW I CAN TRULY EXPRESS MY THOUGHTS ON YOUR PAGE :)

love
em

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is awesome.I've been waiting to write some comments on your lovely page!!

Signed,
Who Knows?

barb said...

uh oh! i hope i'm not getting myself in trouble. tee hee! someone's gonna cuss me out and i won't even know who it is:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Barbie!! I'm a donor to your little ticker! I've loved coming here ever since you told me about it and its fun looking at those cute pictures of Dave and Morgan. Actually you've inspired me to start my own little bloggy blog for my fam and friends when I head to the Y (which is tomorrow!!!). I even bought new digital camera yesterday. It's just the getting started part I need to do. Whoa, didn't mean this to be an email... Happy posting!

Your amiga,
Aleni

barb said...

aleni- please send me your link when you get it started. i will add it to my sidebar and check up on you to make sure you aren't doing anything i wouldn't do:)
thanks for the post! i'm soooo excited for you to go to BYU. you'll love it!!
good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that your blog is the best blog in the whole blogasphere. Now I feel comfortable leaving my wacky remarks about your crazy life.
Love Ian
Wait can you forget that part?

barb said...

no prob ian!
thanks for everyone that commented. please keep commenting. i love to keep in touch with everyone and hear you thoughts. i don't even care if your comments relate to what's posted. let it be random!! woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Just me kid .... looking good buddy bloggy! Love ya