
Our niece, Morgan, turned 2 this week. She invited us to a "fairy party" complete with a fairy pinata.
Welcome to the wonderful world of kid's birthday parties everyone!

She's got stars in her eyes!

Dave wanted to 'share' the birthday presents.

Engrossed in 'Yo Gabba Gabba', Uncle Adam's addictive children's movie from Pahrump, NV. It ranks right up there with Barney, as far as kid's shows are concerned, 'cept it has a fat man with a lisp doing a beatbox. Awesome.

This is just to document that Jacob and Britni are keeping a Book of Mormon length apart. Yes, Adam. We've all heard that Britni is forbidden to speak to your brother:) Why is that again?

Morgie with Glenda, 'the good witch'.

Mike was thrilled with his party hat.

'Ooooooooooo."


'Mom..... I think the pinata vomitted on the carpet... ooo, and I found a tootsie roll pop.... I wonder if there's a star on the package.....'



3 people are wicked awesome. to Happy Birthday Morgan Lillie:
How fun!! I forgot that she hadn't turned 2 yet!
cute little blondie babies!
Dude, Mike, you have got to wear party hats more often. I'm tellin' ya man, you're gonna start a trend!
Post a Comment