
I'm sad. My little brother left for college this weekend. I know I don't look sad in these pictures, but I put on a brave face for the camera. I was crying inside:(. I think I was really crying because I didn't get to go on the 21 hour road trip to Utah. I love road trips and I miss Utah and all our friends and family there. I hope we can go visit sometime this year! So I am working the next 2 nights, then taking care of Binky and Dave for the rest of the week. Feel free to give me a call. I will probably be doing laundry (or attempting to sleep).

I don't hink I have mentioned yet that Jen is pregnant! It was a secret for a little while, but the poverbial cat is officially out of the proverbial bag. She is with child! We will have a new Meyers cousin in February!



5 people are wicked awesome. to Jake the Snake:
Barb! Can I tell you (but I'm sure you already know) how crazy it is that Jake looks so much like Mike when he was younger!! I can't believe everybody grows up so fast! We're old...
I also want you to know that I love reading your blog everyday. It makes me laugh every time, just like the old days. We need to do lunch again soon!
hoorah! thanks allison. i know- my perpetually 12 year old brothers are all grown up:) we need to eat luuuunch!
I am so sad for you, but so happy that we get to see the fam tonight! You really do have fabuloud loved ones!
i wish you could have been there last week when i was! I miss you! Also- i think you get prettier by the year. Not that you weren't pretty when we first met- but seriously Barbie- you are like a fine wine- you just get better with age! hahaah how corney was that? Ok I just think you are beautiful- THERE! xo
aww shucks g! i'm blushing. i wish we could have been there and i had my picture on your blog with my head shaped all funny...
i loveth you. i want you to meet dave!
that reminds me of the 'dust on the bottle song' hahaa.
Post a Comment