We're famous!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Ok- really Mike and David are famous. I am but a lowly gene donor. This picture was printed in the Star Telegram July 28th (only about 24 days after the fact). Of course we bought 5 copies when we figured it out. Then our neighbor gave us one, and I found a copy taped up to my locker at work today! I didn't realize my Baby and Baby Daddy had such recognizable faces. Pretty soon we're not gonna be able to go to the grocery store without being mobbed. Maybe we can get some of those glasses with the funny noses and mustaches... Dave, you may not have won the baby pageant, but you are a stud.

5 people are wicked awesome. to We're famous!:

Beth said...

Ok, Dave may not have won - but he made the PAPER.. someone knew beauty. He looks adorable. :) You better put it in his baby book so that he can be mad at you later for putting him in a pageant. :)

Amy said...

Okay...that is so cool! How could those two handsome men not become famous over night! Lucky you!

Marcus J. said...

Awesome. I have been on television twice, count 'em...one, two times! Eat that Dave! (I'm just jealous of his good looks being in full color in my beloved Telegram.)

Bone Junior said...

I was on the front page of the newspaper once, in high school. It was the time I went to the senior prom, and one of the teacher chaperones was wearing the same dress as me.

Yeah. It was awesome, and I was thrilled to have it archived in the local newspaper.

barb said...

It's amazing how many times I can blog about 1 event huh?

I can imaging him at 13- 'moooom- a baby pageant?!? ugh!'