As per request, here are some pictures of David opening "everything he asked for" in Christmas morning (and by "everything" I mean "one green John Deer Tractor") I couldn't get him to open any other gifts after the tractor. So lucky me, I got to open everything I asked for and more (by more I mean "the gifts Dave wouldn't open because all he wanted was a green John Deer Tractor").
My blog hits are down to 16 a day now, which is a far cry from my almost 50 a day at peak (49 of them being me checking to see if anyone posted). However, I pledge to be a more regular blogger now that I the holidays are over. I have other resolutions, too...
Being the mom of a one year old and working full time is almost as tough as trying to rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time (or is that the other way around?), but I will try to do better. I can't believe I've almost made it to my one year mark at work.... doesn't seem that long...
Anyway- here are the rest of the pictures. Aren't those snowman jammies precious??



2 people are wicked awesome. to Back blogging.:
I'm glad you are back blogging - or at least trying to be - I love your blog. It's one of the ones I check everyday. :)
beth- you're nice.
Post a Comment