Mother Goose, courtesy of the McCarrey family for his first birthday! It took a while, but there's no stopping him now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's what's for dinner.
Mother Goose, courtesy of the McCarrey family for his first birthday! It took a while, but there's no stopping him now.
7 people are wicked awesome. to Can you tell what his new favorite book is?:
Those are so sweet! He's very smart! Don't you love watching him learn like that?
He is the one that deserves the Noble Peace Prize...not that other guy! He is absolutely adorable...We love all your video clips.
Soooooooo cute! I love their little voices when they're so small and learning to say new words. So sweet :)
oh my goodness- I can't believe that he is talking so much! Of course it makes sense that he is, I just can't believe that he has gotten so big and grown up! I know I have said this multiple times, but I seriously can't wait until I get to meet this kid.
ps: as for your myspace email, we have slowed things down a bit. I had a bit of a freakout. So things are still good, just slower :) I'll keep you updated.
One of my favorite things about Daze--his ability to finish your sentences :) You two must be related or something. Tell Daze he's a smart daddycita!
Oh, boy- you do have a smart one there! Thank you for those videos. He is too cute! (Eliza)
Post a Comment