Free avocados and a hint.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007
I got free avacados at the local grocer yesterday. The price for large avacados was marked differently in two separate spots. I assumed one kind was large and one was, maybe, extra large. The cashier lady tried to argue with me, but I went back myself to check. Luckily the manager was there and he declared that I should have my 3 avacados free because the price was posted wrong. I wished I had originally wanted to buy a whole case.

I have been pretty lucky lately- free camera and free avocados. I think this is my year. Too bad it's almost over.

Here's your hint for winning a fabulous fall prize: two thirds of my head. Dave recognizes me in this picture by my mole (but for my sake let's call it a beauty mark). Also this is my hot cousin Janine, but she has nothing to do with my costume (except that she's standing close to it).

10 people are wicked awesome. to Free avocados and a hint.:

Julia said...

are you big bird? or a duck?

Amy said...

Darnit...someone beat me. I was going to guess duck, but now I will guess swan.

Josh and Gloriana said...

a chicken

Cassandra said...

A Halloween Rockett?

jess... said...

The state bird of Utah is the seagull.

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess "Mother" Goose. You know...a pregnant goose. Granted it is all stuffing...that is what it is...the winner has spoken.
Dustin

barb said...

very creative guessing... but still no cigar...

Amy said...

ugggghhhh! ummmmmmm....parakeet?

Amy said...

ugggghhhh! ummmmmmm....parakeet?

Brit said...

Are you an egg with only the legs broken through?