It appears...

Monday, October 08, 2007
that I have fallen off blogger earth. But so have some of the rest of you so I don't feel so bad. I was looking for a new template for ye olde blog now that blogger is getting more user friendly, but I don't know how some of you find these fancy schmancy blog templates. Please- let me in the loop. I want a cool blog. I want to be one of the cool kids...

More pictures and posts to come soon after I sleep and rescue my camera from my parent's house.

3 people are wicked awesome. to It appears...:

andi said...

I am totally with you on the decorative blog thing. I can't figure out how to get cute background paper or even to do a picture on the banner- you're ahead of me on that one. Maybe we can just be cool together. By the way- how have you been??

jess... said...

I KNOW! I want to "pimp my blog" but I don't know how!! How did you do the picture banner at the top? I was trying to figure that one out last night. Instead I figured out how to insert a YouTube video (jason couldn't do it, I was pretty proud of myself!)
Jess.....

jess... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.