Lucky Day

Friday, October 19, 2007

It was like Christmas at our house a few days ago when the UPS man rang the doorbell. Of course I was half dressed (aren't you always half dressed when the UPS man rings your doorbell?), so Mike politely signed for the parcel. Realizing it was a prize from one of the booths I registered at during the ENA conference, I ripped open the package thinking it might be the Coach bag from one of the booths...

But, alas it was none other than our very own teeny tiny Elph camera. We were excited because it's smaller and handier than our camera that we've had for a few years. We were also excited because we won.

So of course- I had to try it out at some place fabulous like the Dallas World Aquarium today. Lots of fun, fishy odor and a shark and sting ray tunnel that will blow your mind. Thanks Rhiannon and Cameron for a fun filled day in the big D.
















9 people are wicked awesome. to Lucky Day:

Beth said...

You got some REALLY cool pictures! I love the one looking OVER the penguins and the one of Dave next to that BIG fierce lookin' black cat. WAY COOL.

AK said...

Oh how I love the Dallas Aquarium. It is really good for a smaller aquarium in a city hundreds of miles from any substantial body of water, and, incidentally, better than the aquarium we have here, 200 yards from the ocean.

AK said...

Oh yes, and I love, love, love the argyle sweater vest!

ang said...

Winning stuff rocks! Aquariums are also good times!!

ang said...

Oh, and where are you getting the cute "wallpaper" for your blog??? I must know!

Liz said...

How fun! That aquarium looks so great! And how awesome to get a free elf. Can I just say that I love your music? Sometimes I go to your blog and just leave it on to listen to your playlist while I'm cleaning in my office. :)
Liz

Bone Junior said...

You have been tagged. Check out my blog for further instructions.

barb said...

thanks! i was wondering if anyone ever listened to my music or just paused it like mike does when he reads my blog:)

barb said...

ang- i was going to email you, but i didn't see the link for your email on your blog. i got the paper from a site called shabby princess. they have digital scrap paper you can buy, but this was a free downoad. i put it on my computer, then put it in photobucket and then found the HTML code in my layout for my background and pasted it in. feel free to email me- wheresken@yahoo.com