I wore this shirt to the pumpkin patch and dinner tonight. The guy handed me my chicken fajitas and asked "Why is Saturday a special day?". Caught off-guard (though I'm not sure why I didn't expect someone to ask that question) I shrugged and replied, "Because it's the day we get ready for Sunday."
He still looked confused.



7 people are wicked awesome. to Saturday:
I've got that song running through my head now! What a great shirt!
cool shirt!
Sweet shirt!
I want to be you.
I did add the swirls in photoshop. If you want some on yours just email me your banner and I will add some and send it back to you. Hehehe :)I like your new template!
Yeah...Ian does get "most" of the credit for my header. I did get your link so thank you very much for sending it. I am going to play around with it tomorrow and see what I can come up with! By the way...that title IS wicked awesome! I am flattered...You are the coolest!
Yeah...Ian does get "most" of the credit for my header. I did get your link so thank you very much for sending it. I am going to play around with it tomorrow and see what I can come up with! By the way...that title IS wicked awesome! I am flattered...You are the coolest!
Post a Comment