You guys are getting hotter! I guess the white feathers gave it away. Still, no one has guessed exactly what my costume is- and therefore the prize has yet to be awarded. I give props to some very unique answers (ie: halloween rockette, "mother" goose) and for using the title of some of my old blog posts as your answer (see the seagull comment).
Here are some pictures that might help (ahem- give it away). Good luck, Happy Halloween Eve and may you be the first to post a comment.


(
Mike's costume)
7 people are wicked awesome. to So close:
wait- a chicken wasn't right? I am pretty sure that I am right- although I did see your pictures on Facebook already- does that disqualify me?
no i guess you are the egg huh
how about a hatching egg???
mother hen
I know! I know! But that's because you told me. So I guess I am automatically DQ'd. But I can say that someone on this page is correct!
TWO PEOPLE to be exact.
I am so jealous that you got free avocados! They are getting more and more expensive, it seems. Good for you for going back to check, that's happened to me before with olives. :)
Post a Comment