Sunday, April 23, 2006

AAhhhh, Memories...

I got bored (imagine that!!) and was looking at old pictures- so I decided to post a few for your viewing pleasure (since I'm fresh out of new ones..).







Dave with his Great Great G-ma, Binky who is 99!












Mike, giving the ducks grief after his BYU graduation.












At the State Fair when we met Jerry Maren, the Lollipop Kid. Turns out he was the one who handed Dorothy the coveted Lollipop Guild lollipop.

















Mike and me playing with the camera a few weeks before Dave joined us.
















Mike, looking hardcore (cause you're not hardcore, unless you live hardcore...for you School of Rock fans) at the Utah Art Festival, singing with his group 6 Miles Ahead. I think this was on my due date.















My friend Katherine with her wedding gift:) (I made the cake) I miss you guys at Timp!!

















And me- last but not least, about ready to pop with child:) I kind of liked being pregnant if you can imagine that...

Well, that was a fun trip down memory lane. Thanks everyone!
I had to give a talk in church today. It was kind of fun but I'm glad it's over:) I get sooo nervous giving talks- and I don't know why. It's not that big a deal. But I swear I had some serious sympathetic nervous system juices flowing, cause my mouth was as dry as a bone. I could barely swallow the Sacrament bread. The talk went pretty well except I accidentally quoted one scripture and read another:) haha. It figures, huh? I thought I was going to pass out beforehand- probably hyperventilating. Then I thought If I passed out, I wouldn't have to speak! I tried locking my knees... holding my breath- nothing worked:) At least it will be another year (hopefully) before I have to do that again.

1 people are wicked awesome. to :

Brit said...

I love your prego picture! I didn't really get to see you too much when you were pregnant so thanks for the memory pics.