Friday, April 21, 2006


Just posted this pic so I could save it to my profile!!! I finally figured it out!!! I may be blonde and it may take me a while, but I get it eventually! We'll make one with Mike in it soon...

1 people are wicked awesome. to :

Liz said...

I love looking at all your fun pictures. What a cute little family! The picturs of bridal veil falls and the mountains made me miss Utah, too- definitely none of that out here. I think it's great that you can work now. Sometimes I wish I hadn't quit my job, but I was so miserable leaving my little girl at home that I know I'm happier now. But all that hard work to become a nurse! It is the worst decision. I hope I get to work again sometime. It would be really great if you could switch to PRN next year like you hope... I wish I could have done that- but with only 1 year experience my employer wasn't too pumped about it. Oh well. You asked how I keep my license up... I just live in a weird state! All I have to do to keep an active license is pay $60 a year. I am going to do some continuing education credits and things each year, too, so that hopefully if I need or want to work again I'll be able to. Aye aye aye. It's crazy. I wish I could have the best of both worlds!!
Anyway, love looking at your blog. Talk to you later-
Liz
Wasn't that picture of little Ethan with the president cool?!