


These pictures are also from January during the Gilchrist Extravaganza!
I know this is a little disorganized, but I thought I would post some pictures, just for picture posting sake.
This is at the Kennedy Assasination site in Dallas. Even though I've been there before there were some kind of cool things there that I didn't remember. There was a museum in the building where Oswald supposedly stood to shoot at the president. In the lobby they had reactions from lots of the ER staff at Parkland Hospital, where they brought him after the assasination. It was a little surreal to think about that happening- and what I would do if something like that ever happened to me (heaven forbid!). Leave it to Texans to assasinate a president, then make a tourist attraction out of the place where it happened! The picture up top is just Dave in his Christmas cap with his Grampie Gilchrist ... (I told you it was disorganized!)



0 people are wicked awesome. to :
Post a Comment